Here’s a quick walkthrough for you to deactivate your Instagram account .
Sign in to Instagram through the mobile or desktop browser (unable to disable Instagram from the app );
Go to your profile and click edit profile;
- Below the screen you will find the option to temporarily disable my account
- Select the reason for disabling your account and enter your password;
- Click temporarily disable account .
- Okay, your account will be disabled!
- Your posts and profile information are hidden until you re-enable it.
- To enable it again, simply sign in to your account.
- Want to permanently delete your account?
- To permanently delete your account, visit this link.
- Sign in with your Instagram account;
- Choose a reason to delete it;
- Enter your password and click delete my account permanently .
- Your account will be deleted and all data will be deleted.
We hope we helped!